Schedule a MAHD discussion
The fastest way to learn if MAHD is right for you is to request a 45-minute overview and discussion of your situation. Whether you’re currently using Stage-Gate, Lean, SAFe or another process, we can help you quickly learn:
- The key elements & benefits of the MAHD Framework
- How MAHD is unique from Scrum, SAFe and others
- The best approach to trial MAHD
- How to best manage the transition to a more Agile way.
“Schedule Now” takes you to our schedule where you can select a date and time and share more of your goals.
The Modified Agile for Hardware Development Framework is an initiative led by Auxilium in collaboration with industry leaders. Visit www.agileforhardware.org to learn more.
Modified Agile for Hardware Framework
Software teams have discovered Agile methods increase customer focus, accelerate development and enhance collaboration. Hardware-based development teams can also get big benefits over traditional PD processes with Agile, but since it wasn’t designed to manage physical products, the methods must:
- Adapt to new insight, but allow designs to freeze
- Accommodate a range of disciplines (including SW)
- Incorporate all production considerations
- Integrate with Stage-gate, Lean, or other systems